addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Coffee Chats for Singles Message Board › Anchorage Game Night Meetup This Sat. Feb. 5

Anchorage Game Night Meetup This Sat. Feb. 5

A former member
Post #: 9
Hey everyone there is a game night planned for Anchorage this Saturday Night Feb. 5. These events are great way to get to know each other and have some fun. This will be a smaller get together than the last but just as fun - We have a few spaces left so why not check it out on the in the making section of the home page or get in touch with Laura or me.

Look forward to seeing you there,

Steve
A former member
Post #: 1
Stephen,

I got your email about helping to post this but I can't figure out how to mark the correct box. I have looked for the "in the making" section, but can't find it. Sorry. I tried. Hopefully we can get this posted so others know about it. Thanks,

Stephanie