add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

C.O.F.F.I.E. Message Board › Our Close Friend Maria Howell lands major role in new J.J. Abrams TV Series

Our Close Friend Maria Howell lands major role in new J.J. Abrams TV Series

Roderick S.
user 9500596
Group Organizer
Lilburn, GA
Post #: 2
For those members who have attended some of our music events, you probably know that Maria Howell has been a close friend to the C.O.F.F.I.E. Group since I took it over in 2010. We have done several events together and our group regularly attends her vocal performances.

Well, this fall, Maria Howell makes a giant leap into television with a major role on the new J.J. Abrams Television Series "REVOLUTION"!

Maria is featured in the last portion of the show's trailer which you can view at this YouTube Link:

REVOLUTION - TV Series trailer
A former member
Post #: 1
Congratulations Maria!
Walter Pop Matthew...
user 86447072
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
That's my favorite show on Tv right now.
A former member
Post #: 3