C.O.F.F.I.E. Message Board › Tickets and Admission to Center Stage

Tickets and Admission to Center Stage

Roderick S.
user 9500596
Group Organizer
Lilburn, GA
Good morning Coffee-Lovers,

I am sorry that some of you missed your opportunity to purchase tickets At Eventbrite for the dance concert.

We apologize  for the inconvenience, but we want you to know that while you may have missed out on the amazing price of $5.00/admission, you may still purchase tickets at the door for $10.00 before 3:00pm. While this is more than you would have payed through Eventbrite, it is still an incredible deal. You get quality dance performances, Gospel Music, Poetry, and the opportunity to see V-103's Larry Tinsley in action.

So..while you will be paying more than you could have, you will still be paying way below the value of this show.

Amazing Grace has been called the Alvin Ailey of Gospel/Inspirational music. You do not want to miss this show. The speed at which this group is growing in popularity, it is likely that you won't be able to see them perform for less than $35.00...so make sure you are there to see history in the making!

I look forward to seeing you there. I will be working the door.

The Amazing Grace DVD will be available for $20.00 before the show, during Intermission, and after the show.  You can purchase it with cash or credit card.

And don't miss out on the delicious and beautiful cake created by Cali Cakes!