addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

C.O.F.F.I.E. Message Board › Maria Howell Performance @ Mandarin Oriental (Parking Details included)

Maria Howell Performance @ Mandarin Oriental (Parking Details included)

Roderick S.
user 9500596
Group Organizer
Lilburn, GA
Good morning Coffee-Lovers,

I am looking forward to meeting you all tonight at the Maria Howell Performance at the Mandarin-Oriental Hotel. The performance will be in the bar/lobby area, and is free to attend.

Parking is free at the hotel. It is valet parking, but for those attending the show in the bar area, the bar will validate your valet ticket!  Make sure to get your ticket validated!!

As always, I urge you to purchase food or drink items to support the venue, and my good friend Maria, whom I know you will enjoy.

If you get lost, or have any problems, please call or text me directly @ (770) 560-5582

I will see you in a few hours!