addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

C.O.F.F.I.E. Message Board › Jazz on the Lawn: Ike Stubblefield - Parking May Be Tight..Get There Early (

Jazz on the Lawn: Ike Stubblefield - Parking May Be Tight..Get There Early (6:45-7:00 pm)

Roderick S.
user 9500596
Group Organizer
Lilburn, GA
Good afternoon friends,
I just received a call from Callanwolde suggesting all our members should arrive early since the parking is limited. Although there is plenty of seating, there are limited spaces. I suggest you attempt to arrive between 6:45pm to 7:00pm. And don't forget your outdoor chairs. Coolers with food and drinks are permitted. I hope to see you tonight.  Be looking for me to get your name tag!

Call or text if you need me (770) 560-5582