addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

C.O.F.F.I.E. Message Board › Call for Volunteers to Help....Tomorrow Night's Show at Inventor's Loft....

Call for Volunteers to Help....Tomorrow Night's Show at Inventor's Loft....

LadyVee D.
user 3220324
Atlanta, GA
**Soo sorry for the Late Notice. I was told that I would have volunteers by 6pm today (Friday) and unfortunately...I don't.
WHAT IS NEEDED: 2-3 Male Volunteers who can show up to the venue 'Inventor's Loft' by 4pm TOMORROW, July 20th. The event space room needs to be set up with tables and chairs. In exchange for the help, volunteers will be placed on the guest list for FREE Admission to the show or will be given a voucher for FREE Admission to a future Do You Lyric Lounge or Unleashed Open Mic event.
Please send an email to 2anotherlevel@gmail.com or give me a call if you can help me set up the room tomorrow~>770-361-6411
Thank you VERY much, in advance.