addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

C.O.F.F.I.E. Message Board › Vendor Tables & Sponsorship Opportunities at the Hottest Open Mic Variety Sh

Vendor Tables & Sponsorship Opportunities at the Hottest Open Mic Variety Show in metro Atlanta!! :)

LadyVee D.
user 3220324
Atlanta, GA
NEWS UPDATE :)~~>
Around June 2013, I linked up with 'purposeroad marketing' to help market The Unleashed Open Mic. Recently, that group has decided to part ways with me because their vision for their own events is going in a different direction than mine.
In the letter below, you'll find an UPDATED (more affordable) price list from LadyVee Productions, LLC regarding vendor table and sponsorship at The Unleashed Open Mic. If you received a previous email from 'purposeroad marketing' or my email 'deveatawilliams@gmail.com[/url], please disregard and know that this email is Current Info for this month and the Unleashed shows from Sept-Dec 2013.
Thanks, in advance!!
-LadyVee
--------------------------------------­--------------------

Good Afternoon!

I am DeVeata 'LadyVee DaPoet' Williams, host of The Unleashed Open Mic Variety Show (www.facebook.com/unleashedopenmic­) in metro Atlanta,GA at The Inventor's Loft. My next show is Saturday, August 24th featuring Evelyn T. Keener (founder of LiveBelieveDream and host of 'Poetry & Conversations') and the ticket link can be found here: www.getunleashed.eventbrite.com­

I have shows booked monthly at the Inventor's Loft each 4th Saturday. Each show has an average audience attendance of over 150 people.

I'm also the co-organizer of an online artistic social group called C.O.F.F.I.E (www.meetup.com/coffie­) that boasts over 2300 members that are interested in creative, cultural, and artistic events. This group has been supporting my shows for over 8 years and I'm very grateful for their loyalty to Quality Creative Expression!

I'm writing you today to let you in on one of the biggest and best sponsorship opportunities around and to offer affordable vendor table space for you or your business, non-profit organization, or individual products or services.
Check out my 'rate sheet' below:

* Vendor table at the show (Cds and Books, table provided): $20

* Vendor Showcase table (jewelry vendor, beauty products, candles, visual art, etc./must have own table) -$50

* Live Painter (max = 2 per show) : $50 booth space fee (painter keeps all profits from sales of visual art)

* Food Vendor -- $100 booth space fee (caterer keeps all profits from sales)

Sponsorship/Advertisement Opportunity: $150
Includes 2 'mentions' on the mic during the show, banner placement at the show, sponsor flyers or business cards at the event, and business logo on all online invites for each show of sponsorship

If you, or if you know anyone that might be interested in taking advantage of the opportunity to be seen by the potential customers at my open mic shows, please contact me (LadyVee DaPoet) directly by cell phone: 770-361-6411 or my email: deveatawilliams@gmail.com

Deadline for contact for this month's show on August 24th is Sunday, August 18th.
***The Unleashed Open Mic is also in need of 3 youth, men, or women to volunteer to help set up the event space with tables and chairs before the show (doors open for setup at 4pm the day of the show). Volunteers will receive free admission at the show that night or a voucher for an upcoming show. ***

Thanks so much for your time. It's time to get your product or service UNLEASHED!!

-LadyVee DaPoet