We, a proud partner of GMIC 2013, welcome you to attend San Francisco’s largest independent mobile and internet mega-conference!
Passes are limited and registration will be closing by Friday, October 12 at 11:59 (PST) so Reserve your pass NOW!
Who: You and 10,000+ other participants in the mobile and internet industries from Silicon Valley, San Francisco and around the world at what will be the most fun/engaging show of the year!
Why: GMIC, Silicon Valley’s largest mobile internet conference, offers something for everyone! The nine conference tracks include mobile marketing, education, gaming, health, and thought leadership. Hear from CXO’s and VP’s from Facebook, Qualcomm, Canonical, Tencent, Intel, Kaiser, Coursera, and more.
Tuesday, October 22,[masked]:00 AM & Wednesday, October 23,[masked]:00 AM (PDT)
Moscone Center, South Hall, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Here are some sample conference sessions (AGENDA):
• Fireside Chat with Leijun (CEO, Xiaomi) and Hugo Barra (former Google VP, now VP, Xiaomi)
• A SuperAngel's Greatest Fear - Fireside Chat with Paul Graham, Founder, Y-Combinator
• Emerging HTML5, OpenSource Platforms to Boot! with Mark Shuttleworth, (Ubuntu Founder), Marc Dillon (Founder, Jolla) and Imad Sousou (Intel VP over Tizen)
• Mobile + Cloud + Big Data = The Future with SAP COO, KPCB GP, Citrix VP and Maxthon VP
• Fireside Chat with Martin Lau, President of Tencent
• Wearable Devices - The New Frontier of Mobile with Qualcomm President, HTC CCO, Pebble CEO, Microsoft GM, Basis COO and Robert Scoble.
• Innovating VC: The End of Venture Capital as We Knew It and What it Means for Startups with Tim Chang, Tim Draper, Dave McClure and Jeff Clavier
20% off: “NETWORK”
Free Expo: “FreeExpo”
Hurry up before this special offer expires: use the code “FreeExpo” for a complimentary expo pass or “NETWORK” for a 20% discount on ALL passes (limited time only).
Get My Pass NOW!
More About GMIC 2013:
150+ SPEAKERS across five stages including;
• Glenn Lurie, President, AT&T
• Martin Lau, President, Tencent
• Paul Graham, Founder, Y-Combinator
• Rob Chandhok, President, Qualcomm
• Mark Shuttleworth, Founder, Ubuntu and Canonical
• Vaughan Smith, VP Mobile, Facebook
• David Roberts, CEO, PopCap Games
• Marc Dillon, CEO, Jolla
• Anthony Reynolds, COO, Global Solutions, SAP
• Akira Morikawa, CEO, LINE
• Lei Jun, CEO, Xiaomi
• Clarence So, SVP, Chief Strategy Officer, Salesforce.com
• Dave McClure, MP, 500 Startups
• Tim Draper, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
• David Helgason, CEO, Unity
• Neil Trevett, Vice President, Mobile Content, NVIDIA
• And many more.
5 STAGES ACROSS 2 DAYS
appSpace - Developer focused, technical content around the ecosystem of apps including sessions on mobile health, mobile payments, monetization and mobile security.
mHealth - The state of the art of Mobile Health technology and business and opportunities to make them better.
Global Game Stars - GGS aims to Connect, Educate and Promote game developers, and help them to interact with game platforms, publishers, distributors, VCs and media from all over the world.
Mobile Marketing - C-level executives from top mobile marketing companies produced by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) – the leading association for mobile marketing. The Mobile Marketing track is focused on the potential of mobile marketing to transform businesses and influence the path to purchase.
DevToolbox - A track dedicated to helping developers maximize the discoverability and availability of their app or service, track their progress and ultimately, make more money through new monetization methods.
m-Education - How to shape the future of education and proliferation of accessible and quality education to seven billion persons.
m-Next - Explore new and disruptive technologies such as connected devices, wearables, big data analytics and cloud in the context of retail, connected lifestyle and more with our signature global blend.
G-Startup - Startup focused panels and keynotes from successful founders and investors plus 20 startups from around the world competing for prizes and a chance to pitch on the Main Stage.
100 new apps being demoed from more than 15 countries and regions
G-STARTUP COMPETITION 120 mobile startup applicants from 24 countries; 20 finalists from 10 countries
GLOBAL GAME STARS COMPETITION allows worthy mobile games the opportunity to connect with leading publishers, VCs and distributors in key markets worldwide. Global Game Stars is the Mobile Game Demo Contest with hundreds of contestants from around the world including 20 finalists will compete for prizes and a chance to pitch in front of 1,500+ professionals on the Thought Leader Stage at GMIC.
MEDIA: Techcrunch, CNN, WSJ, PCMagazine, Bloomberg, Reuters, Venturebeat, AllThingsD, TheNextWeb, New York Times, Financial Times, Forbes, CNET, Associate Press, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Technorati, Wired, Computer World, IDG News Service, NHK and many more! Live streaming to multiple countries around the world!
Want access to the Thought Leader stage to hear from CXO's and VP's from Facebook, Qualcomm, Tencent, Ubunutu, Linkedin, AT&T? Register your Gold pass now, and save 20% by entering the code ‘NETWORK’