It's a new year. It's a fresh start. We'll be hosting our 2nd networking reception of the new year at Hudson Terrace rooftop. Not surprisingly, Hudson Terrace is just another hidden gem in NYC as far as networking is concerned. Read the following items carefully. Before you send a question or request to the organizer or assistant organizers, please make sure you've gone through everything on this page. 1. Theme Business oriented. Business attires expected. RSVP is a must to make it a free event. For people not on the RSVP list, a charge of $10 will apply at the door. You can bring one guest for free. If you tweet about this event with a hyperlink to our website and a hashtag (namely: #NYEBN), you can bring up to 2 guests. The same will apply if you share the event on Facebook. Please send us a note if you do this. 2. Venue We will have exclusive access for the venue. Expect to network on the main floor most of the time since that is where our vendors & sponsors will be. The 3rd level is accessible but will not be where the crowd will be. There is an area outside if you want to smoke. Scroll down to read more about the venue and see pictures. 3. Vendors I. Tribal Couture II. Melissa Pharr Personal Training III. D. Buchanan Clothing inc. IV. lostfoundreturned, inc. V. AXA Advisors VI. Ambit Energy 4. Name Tags We've been getting requests about switching to higher quality name tags. The problem with the traditional sticky badges is that they won't stick very well. To remedy this issue, we have decided to use the high quality plastic holders for all of our networking events going forward. To offset the costs, we ask each member to chip in for their own name tag holder. Please read carefully about this new rule: I. If you have your own plastic holder w/ your name in it, you can bring it yourself. In that case, you will not pay for our plastic holders at the door. II. If you get a plastic holder from us when you check in, it'll cost $1 each. We encourage you to keep the plastic holder so you won't have to pay for it again in the future. III. No sticky name tags will be tolerated for our future events. Those things fall off easily and don't work well for our networking purposes. 5. Other Things (Important) I. We will be serving drink specials. It will be about $6 or $7 for beer/wine. Mention NYEBN for special prices. II. You must be 21 and older to attend this event. Don't forget to bring your ID. III. Print out the ticket to speed up the admission process. Click here to see a sample of the admission ticket. 6. Sponsors/Partners SponsorsThank our sponsors for supporting the group. Please support them by signing up or at least trying out their products/services.
1. Build a Stronger America
- calling for all entrepreneurs, Sign your name here
2. Microsoft BizSpark
- Free software and support for small business, find out more here
(join BizSpark meetup
) 3. Rosado Accounting
- Accounting and auditing services. Find out more here
. 4. Global Visionary Startups
- First class consulting services for small business. Find out more here
. 5. Arbonne International
- Find out more here
or contact Adriana Tavarez at [masked] for more details Featured Partners
- Help you with all your technological needs. Find out more here
. 2. Tribal Couture
- You are bold, worldly, and sophisticated...Accessorize accordingly! 3. D. Buchanan Clothing inc.
- contact Dennis Buchanan at [masked] for more details 4. Cupcakes for EVENTS - Contact Gabrielle Sarmiento @ [masked] to cater for your next party. 5. Select Office Suites
- Office rentals, conference centers, etc. Find out more here
6. ArtChick Photography
- Event & Wedding photography. Find out more here 7. More on the Venue When two respected nightlife impresarios joined forces, a neglected turn-of-the-century horse stable was transformed into one of New York's most elite and desirable event destinations. Since opening in the spring of 2008, Hudson Terrace has become the venue of choice for some unforgettable celebrations - playing host to corporate fetes, politicians, celebrities, diplomats and party revelers from all walks of life.
Find out more about the venue at http://hudsonterracen... Note #1: If you would rather not receive my future event updates, follow this link to adjust your account settings. (You can filter your messages) Note #2: If you would like to become a guest blogger at WebStudio13, please send me a note to discuss. Note #3: For all your email inquiries about this event, please email Susan at [masked] Note #4: For each of our events, we have special media coverage. For example, for the holiday party, Ramon Larry Francisco
took nearly 100 pictures and all uploaded here
. Always check back to the event announcement page after the event to find surprising goodies.
Andrew Ran Wong CEO @WebStudio13 Join NYEBN on Facebook Join WebStudio13 on Facebook