We are grateful to have you in our journey in the past five years. Here is to another five years!
This is a free event open to NYEBN members and future members who are interested in learning more about our community. It's our way to say "thank you" for being part of a thriving business community!
We have reserved the entire upper level of Sky Room for this private event, both north and south roof decks. Our event runs from 5:45 PM - 8:15 PM. The venue will be open to general public after 8:15 PM.
We have reserved 200 free drinks (beers and wine) for the first 200 attendees. The drink ticket is valid before 7 PM. Tips are already included with these tickets so you don't have to pay tips yourself. You can also pay your own drinks w/o one of these drink tickets. Cash bar after 7 PM.
Each attendee will receive a subscription card which will get you a free 1 year subscription to the Red Bulletin (Red Bull Magazine). If you are lucky, you might even score a pair tickets to the next New York Red Bulls game (we have 5-10 of those).
330 West 40th Street, Roof Deck
New York, NY
5:45 PM - 8:15 PM, Tuesday, July 1st
• Free event (RSVP required)
• Private event with both north and south roof decks
• Open bar with 200 free drinks, gratuity included
• Cash bar with happy hour prices
• Free Red Bull magazine subscription card
• New York Red Bulls game tickets
• Luxurious space with stunning views of the Hudson River and the Empire State Building
NYEBN Community - if you're interested in having the Red Bull Wings Team hook your office up, shout out to Red Bull's local twitter handle - @redbullNYC - to receive more information. Visit us at www.redbull.com
1. For sponsorship opportunities about this event or future NYEBN events, contact [masked]
2. To complete your RSVP, provide both your full name and your email address
3. Subscribe to NYEBN newsletter at http://nyebn.com/newsletter
4. RSVP NO if you do not plan to attend and do not wish to receive future email reminders
5. General self introductions are welcome in the comment section below. Please do NOT post other event promotional links, crowdfunding campaign links, or irrelevant messages to this event in the below comment area. Such messages will be removed promptly by our staff without hesitation
6. Registration for this event is also available at
7. All attendees need to be at least 21 years old (21 or older) to be able to enter the venue. Please bring your id
8. Bring your ticket. $10 at the door without RSVP's. If you're someone's guest, make sure you know who RSVP'ed for you.