Tickets are also available on Eventbrite. We're also taking registration from the other site. Tickets may get sold out earlier than you expect. Get yours now!
Silicon Alley Startup Battlefield Series is a project developed by NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN). The series brings VCs, angel investors, startups, and tech enthusiasts together to share knowledge and build connections. We're an innovative platform that serves the ultimate interests of entrepreneurs, because we believe they are the ones who change the world!
- Early Bird - $15 (Sold Out)
- General Admission - $25 (Sold Out)
- Walk-in - $35 (click here)
- To purchase a demo ticket, click here (Sold Out)
Startups (15-minute pitches)
Startups (Rapid fire pitches)
- Dave Walker - Founder & CEO of NowNear
- Joe Apfelbaum - Co-Founder & CEO of Ajax Union
- Rob Sherrard - Director of Business Development of SourcePad
5:30 PM - 6:20 PM: Registration & Networking (Pizza & Drinks)
6:20 PM - 6:30 PM: Introduction
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM: Demo
- Dave Walker @ NowNear
- Joe Apfelbaum @ Ajax Union
- Rob Sherrard @ SourcePad
7:00 PM - 7:50 PM: Rapid Fire Pitches
- Andrew Ackerman @ Layercake
- Benjamin D. Silbert @ Bar & Club Stats
- Alex Hagiage @ My eShoe
- Pattie Simone @ WomenCentric
- Sean Barkulis @ UPlanMe, Inc.
- Artem Gorodetskiy @ Breefly
- Mary Lou Floyd @ ShopByBrands
- Jesse Tayler @ Planaby
7:50 PM - 8:00 PM: Audience Vote
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Full-Length Pitches
- Andrew Cohen @ Brainscape
- Michael Thulen Jr. @ Parlor.fm
- Kelsey Recht @ InstEvent.com
- Jonathan Weinberg @ Autoslash
To apply for future pitch opportunities, click here.
1. Rapid Fire Pitches
Each entrepreneur gets two minutes to pitch their ideas. Then they answer questions from the panel and audience.
2. Startup Presentations (15 minutes)
Startups at this part have five minutes to pitch their business. Then they receive investor feedback and answer audience questions afterwards.
3. Product Demo
Got an impressive product? Use our platform to showcase it! You'll get to do this at the beginning of the event. Purchase a demo ticket in the ticket sale area above.
4. Audience Vote
At the end of the event, audience will vote which startup (rapid fire pitches) is their favorite. The winner will proceed to do a full pitch to a new panel at Februrary's event.
Event Partner - Ajax Union
Ajax Union is an online marketing company that helps businesses succeed online. Ajax Union offers SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media and Online PR. Our team of 50 marketing experts will help you meet your goals. Call today [masked] for a FREE website consultation or visit www.ajaxunion.com. Sign up for our Google Seminar on Jan 24th and save 50% with coupon code "nyebn124" register at http://www.marketingtrainingny.com/