Mar 6, 2013 · 6:00 PM
INTRODUCTION TO FRANCHISING
Franchising is not just French fries and donuts! There are more than 3,000 franchises in the United States in 80 different industries. How do you go about finding one that matches your skills, investment level and financial goals? Learn all the basics in this lively and informative seminar.
- Understanding the pros and cons of franchising and business ownership
- Assessment strategies to determine if franchising is right for you
- Common myths and misconceptions about franchising
- How to find a franchise that is recession resistant
- Franchising as an investment opportunity
- Legal regulations that protect the buyer
- Financing options
Presenter: Robyn Hartzell, Franchise Specialist with FranNet of Minnesota
FranNet is a national consulting firm that has been matching people with franchise opportunities for more than 25 years. FranNet’s local focus and face-to-face attention helps individuals realize personal and financial independence through franchised business ownership. Whether you are ready to buy a franchise or just need assistance reviewing franchise opportunities, FranNet’s free consultation, information and guidance will give you the confidence to follow your dreams. Please visit www.frannet.com for more information.