The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Coldfusion and PLESK

Coldfusion and PLESK

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, everyone! I'm a new member - and also new to Coldfusion - so I'm very glad to have found this group. I've been in the internet industry for over a decade but have just started Coldfusion development as of August 2010 (after accepting a job at a company where 80% of all websites are CF)

Question for the group... I don't know if anyone else has used Coldfusion and PLESK together, but we are moving our websites to a WIN2008 server with IIS7, running PLESK 9.5.2

After installing Coldfusion 9 on the server, we are unable to access PLESK. It asks for a username and password, but does not accept any login credentials. I've tried running PLESK's Reconfigurator but Coldfusion isn't even listed as an option within the Reconfigurator.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with PLESK or with the Coldfusion install. I'm about to uninstall CF9 and just try to reinstall it again.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Hopefully, someone out there knows of a solution!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Brittany
Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 205
Welcome to both the group and to the world of CF, Brittany.

Unfortunately, while the online meetings are very active (generally weekly), this forum/mailing list is not so much. You would be better off asking the question on the Adobe CF forums. I would recommend, in particular, the Admin forum (http://forums.adobe.c...­, since people who know how to work with Plesk would also tend to do CF admin. There is also a general forum there (http://forums.adobe.c...­, if you still don't get a good answer.

Hope that helps.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for the reply! I haven't checked out those forums but I will definitely look into them. We ended up just moving back to a 32-bit system for now so we could continue using CF 8 (which is supported by PLESK)

Thanks again,

Brittany