addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Using the CFWheels Framework

Meetup Cancelled: Using the CFWheels Framework

Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Jamestown, KY
Folks, following up my last note, this one scheduled (innocently, I'm sure) by Amy Langston has been marked "canceled". It's one of those examples where she was making a suggestion, and was asked to pick a date and did.

As Chris noted in one of the comments, we are in fact having a talk on CFWheels on Feb 10, and another March 10. I'll be announcing those later today.

But this one, labeled as "Using the CFWheels Framework", and "scheduled to occur" on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

/charlie