addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › I will no longer be posting the meeting announcements here

I will no longer be posting the meeting announcements here

Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Jamestown, KY
Post #: 208
As part of a series of revisions I'm implementing with the 200th episode, I will no longer be posting the meeting announcements here in the message board. It was an option offered when I post the announcements to the web site, along with sending the email and posting to twtter and facebook. Frankly, those 4 other alternatives should suffice, and this way the message board can remain for its real purpose: any other sort of technical discussions members want to have.
Tony C.
user 22471881
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 1
i love the Way coldfusion is working and able to convey the meetings.. keep going with the same spirit..

regards
Praveen
cpssecurities