The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Coldfusion Analyst Programmer - Bruxelles
Multinational Company has entrusted us with search of:
Coldfusion Analyst Programmer
The candidate will work in Brussels for a 3-year project.
Knowledge and skills
• In depth knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
• Good knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP)
• In depth knowledge of development environments
• Good knowledge of relational database systems
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
• Able to communicate fluently in English and French
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 11 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
• Minimum 6 years of IT professional experience.
• 2 years experience with UML or modelling tools
• 2 years Analysis and development experience
• Experience with relational databases specific expertise
• Minimum 6 years of Coldfusion experience
Work Location: Brussels
Type of contract: Temporary (3 years)