Post #: 1
NEOGOV.com seeking several Sr. Level ColdFusion developers to work on our Enterprise Web Application. Full time perm employees needed (not contractors). Choose to work in either our Florida office or Los Angeles, California. Must have excellent SQL Server Database skills and must have very strong problem solving skills. We are looking for someone with solid experience working on complex web applications. Work closely with our .NET team located in Los Angeles. Essential Job Functions:
Major responsibilities include ColdFusion and SQL background with the following application characteristics:
Mission Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Customer Facing
- High Transaction Volume
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Overall 5+ years of Software and/or Application Development; Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience with ColdFusion, Exposure to CFC’s, Custom tags, and Frameworks (ColdBox, FuseBox, Mach II, etc.)
- Strong MS SQL experience and database development using T-SQL; Strong knowledge of data structures, Design Patterns, and N-Tier Architecture
- Experience with writing & consuming RESTful web services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in a multi-team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in Agile environment; and BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar
Send resumes to: Kristine Kreska, Corporate Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, E-recruiting, Performance Evaluations, On-boarding, Human Resources, CRM, SFA, and ERP are a plus.
- Experience with Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools are a plus.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard processes.
- Work experience with a product-oriented software development organization a plus.