align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Check out the new Learn CF in a Week site (free, community-driven CF training)

Check out the new Learn CF in a Week site (free, community-driven CF training)

Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Jamestown, KY
Hey folks, I try not to bombard you with "news" here via the CFMeetup announcement mailing list, but this is one that I think worth helping promote widely.

Today a new resource was announced, Learn CF in a Week (http://www.learncfinaweek.com/­), which is free online "community-driven" training available as a web site and downloadable book. It was organized by Simon Free with contributions from several long-time CF community members.

So check it out, share it with your colleagues, and if you can, spread the word!

/charlie

PS You may have noticed that we've had a lack of presentations the past few weeks, though thankfully I have lined some up for coming weeks. I'm always in need of presenters. And as this new resource shows, there's always a place for even foundational topics. Not everyone is an expert, and even many experts aren't aware of some fundamentals (if they've not been exposed to them, or if they were introduced in recent releases and they missed them.) So any topic related to at all to CF is welcome. Drop me an email (charlie@carehart.org) or see http://speak.coldfusionmeetup.com­ to learn more.