add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Available for Coldfusion work

Available for Coldfusion work

user 4325515
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 4
Hello all,

I just wanted to let people know here that I am available for freelance Coldfusion work if you need it. I have 12 years experience developing in ColdFusion, I work fast and can learn anything you need me too.

I have been working on a website project for the last couple of years and it has come to completion now. So I am looking to pick up more work.
My rate is $60

Thanks, Mark
A former member
Post #: 3

Are you open to relocating to Montgomery, AL? I have a senior developer position for someone with PayPal integration experience. Thanks.

Wesley E.
user 182825483
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 2

Let me know if you are interested in relocating to Des Moines, Iowa. I have multiple opportunities.