addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › ColdFusion development business opportunities

ColdFusion development business opportunities

A former member
Post #: 1
My name is Abhishek and I am a Marketing Executive at MetaOption LLC.
MetaOption LLC is a USA based software development firm headquartered in the New York City metro area with satellite offices in San Jose, CA and India.

We excel in ColdFusion Technology and are certified Adobe expert. Our team of 40+ ColdFusion certified professionals has successfully served our client organizations of all sizes and in varied industries. We exhibit a remarkably successful track record of delivering over 100+ projects with utmost client satisfaction.

With this massage, I am trying to explore the opportunity to work with your esteemed organization and provide you customized ColdFusion services. Other IT services, where we stand out as an expert, are Web Development, Maintenance & Support, Integration, Quality Testing and many more. With our flexible engagement model, we can assist you in any manner possible. You can get our on-site, offshore as well as Hybrid support for full-time or time-part, as per your requirement. We can execute your projects from our USA & Canada offices and can also setup a dedicated team for you remotely in our India offices on competitive rates.

We have a long clientele ranging from startups to companies with established products and it features few of the world’s most innovative companies as well. MetaOption’s long standing relationship with these companies testifies that we are a "trusted and long term partner".

Our Industry Partnership:

• Adobe Partner
• Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
• Amazon Web Partner
• Apple Partner
• Apple iPhone Developer Partner
• Oracle Partner
• IBM partner

Please provide me an opportunity to discuss further on the quality ColdFusion Services and R&D work that we offer at a cost effective rate.

If you wish to know more about the company, please visit our official website: www.metaoption.com
For detailed information please visit: http://www.metaoption...­

In closing, I'd be glad to answer any questions that you may have and you can also review our brochure found at
http://www.metaoption...­

Please feel free to contact me for any further information. Looking forward to work together!
Sincerely,

Abhishek Pathak
Marketive Executive
MetaOption LLC,
Phone: 201-984-5084 |Skype: abhishek.pathak.metaoption
www.metaoption.com|www.mymobileinnovat­ions.com|www.seoonlinesolutions.com|www.­goodsorderinventory.com