addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Adobe offering 15% discount to user group members

Adobe offering 15% discount to user group members

Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Jamestown, KY
Hey folks, Adobe is providing user group members a special 15% discount offer on Adobe CS5 (and other products it seems). There are specific directions for getting this discount

First, visit: http://www.adobe.com/go/cspartners­

When filling out the form, be sure you enter the following specific values:

Association Name: User Group
Validation Number: 72360

You will receive a special link (on screen and by email) that will have a code just for you, which expires in 3 months. There's no info on the form (nor have I been told) if there's any timeframe by which you must fill out the form. I'd say fill it out as soon as you can, since you do then have 3 months to use the discount.

Though the form doesn't make it clear (for now), I will add that the email you get adds a few more details, which I've excerpted below to try to head off questions that may arise:

• "...for full versions of Adobe software only"
  • "...discount is limited to one order of up to US$10,000 per customer."
  • " You cannot receive multiple discounts on the same product. The offer is not valid in combination with any other Adobe offer."
  • "You may use your discount in the North American Adobe Store"
  • "You may also choose to place your order by contacting Adobe Sales at 800-585-0774 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting         ­     800-585-0774      end_of_the_skype_­highlighting …" (See the email for more, including hours)

I will note that the storefront shown (when one follows the personalized URL offered to them) does seem to show the entire store (software, books, training, support programs, and more) all available at the stated discount (including upgrades, despite the first point pulled from the form, above).

If you have any other questions about the program, please contact the phone number for Adobe Sales above.

I will note, however, that when I tried to use the form, the URL I got (with my personal code) failed to work correctly in Firefox (3.63, on 2 windows machines). It would get an essentially blank page on the Adobe site. I tried the same URL in Chrome and IE, and it worked fine. I've reported this to Adobe and hopefully they will resolve the problem ASAP. I did still get the email with the details (and the number for Adobe Sales), so if any of you have no browser but FF, again just call that sales number to get info and/or place your order.