addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › "Calendar" change for "Common Sense OO CF", with Brian Meloche

"Calendar" change for "Common Sense OO CF", with Brian Meloche

Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Jamestown, KY
Folks, just an administrative update, if you used the "add to calendar" feature for this meeting. There's no change to the date/time of the actual event, "Common Sense Object Oriented ColdFusion, 2010 Edition", with Brian Meloche, set for Thursday at 12pm US ET.

But I see now that when I sent out the announcement over the weekend, I mistakenly missed a setting that caused it to be marked in the calendar as 2013. Doh! :-)

Most people probably didn't notice, but if you may have used the "add to your calendar" feature, mentioned at the bottom of all announcements and available on the page under the title as "export to calendar", then your calendar entry will be wrong. Please update your calendar either manually or by revisiting the page to get the updated calendar entry.

I've updated the site. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Thursday, June 3, 2010 12:00 PM US ET

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­