The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Registering for Max? or RIAUnleashed? You can help the CFMeetup by your referral

Registering for Max? or RIAUnleashed? You can help the CFMeetup by your referral

Charlie A.
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
Hi folks. If you may be attending either Adobe Max (Oct) or RIAUnleashed (Nov) and have not yet registered, please consider the following ways you can help out the group by your referral upon registering.

Registering for Max?
When you register for Adobe Max (­, could you please consider indicating the CFMeetup as your user group on the registration page's option for that? Doing so will not only show support for the group, but will also win us a free pass for every 5 referrals which I would give away after winning the first--attending would allow me to recruit new speakers! :-) I just got word that we're only 1 referral away from that first one. There's still time to earn more to help your fellow members.

RIAUnleashed Discount
And if you have not yet registered for the RIAUnleashed conference in Boston in November (http://www.riaunleash...­, I've just learned of an available $25 discount I can offer to CFMeetup members, if you signup using this link:­

There's even a bonus possibility for us: the group whose code is used the most will receive a free copy of Flash Builder 4 Pro and Flash Catalyst, which I would indeed give away to a member.

We'd figure out an equitable way to give away either of these prizes if we win them, so please just keep the group in mind as you register for either event.

I'll have news on next week's CFMeetup sessions, once I get final confirmation from one of the two speakers.