WELCOME FUTURE COLONIAL MOMS
Started on September 15, 2010, Colonial Moms is Williamsburg's premiere and longest running meetup group in the area! Our group is designed for active moms looking for playdates and activities for their little ones (ages 0-5) as well as themselves.
WHAT WE DO
Colonial Moms has a very active calendar with meetups typically 2 days a week. Every member is encouraged to schedule and host their own event(s) and each event is hosted by a Colonial Mom ensuring that someone is always there to greet you at each meetup.
Meetups are typically scheduled mornings and afternoons throughout the week. There are a limited number of evening and weekend events.
Our playdates are organized for ALL children ages 0-5 and older siblings are always allowed at any event.
We also have an active Discussion Board and a mandatory start-of-the-month Roll Call.
IS THIS GROUP FOR YOU?
Colonial Moms is geared towards SAHM and Part-Time Moms who plan to be in the area for a long time. Each mom is required to attend at least 5 events every 3 months.
We do not accept out-of-area moms or women promoting their business interests.
1. Do not RSVP "YES" until you are sure you are able to attend. Cancellations are only for emergencies.
2. There is no need to RSVP "No" if you can not attend. This will send an unwanted email to the event host.
3. Do not RSVP "MAYBE". Wait to RSVP until you know you can attend. The host must know if they can rely on you to be there.
4. After numerous "no show's" or late cancellations your membership will be canceled.crying
5. When scheduling and hosting an event, please list your contact number so that members can call you if they need to cancel or let you know they are unexpectedly running late.
6. If you schedule an event, you are expected to host it unless you specify someone else. Hostesses need to be at the event at least 5 minutes early, greet moms as they arrive, and also update attendance on the website after the event.TO BECOME A MEMBER
For security purposes, you are asked to submit:
1. Your full name and age.
2. A faceshot of yourself.
3. Your phone number.
4. Address (city is acceptable).
An Organizer will reach out to you within a few days after your request for membership is received to personally welcome you to the group. The membership fee is $6 ($5 if paid in person)/year and due within 2 weeks of joining. You can pay online as soon as your membership is approved.< (C) Colonial Mom's Playgroup. All Rights Reserved. >