Colorado Barstool Philosophy Club Message Board › Tonight - YES or NO?!?!?!

Tonight - YES or NO?!?!?!

Dave
DKilroy
Denver, CO
I have received a TON if Yes replies for tonight, even with a Blizzard going on! Another reason why I love you guys so much, and why this group has been so much fun to be a part the past 2 1/2 years!

However, it is suppose to snow all day again. This does not bother me since I love a good 2 foot snow storm. This might bother you, though. Bother you enough to change your mind about attending tonight....or, might make you want to fight some fall cabin fever and get out of the house at all costs. Either way, I gotta know.

So here is the deal. Please review your RSVP and update it if necessary. If a bunch of people cancel, we will cancel the meetup. If a bunch of people are still in, then we will still drink, debate, and be merry. It's up to you B.P. crew. I will give it until about 2 pm today, then send out another update. Hope everyone is enjoying the snow regardless!

Cheers,

Dave
terraform
user 7521070
Golden, CO
Post #: 23
I'm not going to get into my costume, but I miss you guys like crazy, so I'm still totally planning on being there!
xoxoxo,
t.
^_^