The Colorado Golden Dawn Meetup Group Message Board › New Assistant Organizer

New Assistant Organizer

Sean
FraterMTO
Group Organizer
Morrison, CO
Hello everyone, sorry for my absence lately. My work has been going like mad (can't complain, at least I am working), and in addition, our office in Colorado Springs is overloaded, so I've been helping out down there 1-2 times per week as well, so have just not had the time to devote to the meetup group.

I have added Joy Vernon as an Assistant Organizer to the group, and she will likely be handling the next few meetups. Joy has a wide variety of experience in various esoteric groups, orders and traditions, and has been involved in the Golden Dawn tradition as an initiate for some time as well. She is INCREDIBLY knowledgeable about Astrology, Qabala and Tarot, as well as many other areas of esoteric study. She runs her own meetup groups on these subjects, and has graciously volunteered to assist with the group until I'm at a more available point in my day to day life.

I hope to be able to attend future meetups, but have just not had the time to plan and implement them, so I will hopefully see everyone soon!

Sean

Joy V.
joyvernon
Denver, CO
Post #: 142
Thank you Sean for this introduction! I'm very excited to get the chance to work with you and assist in building this great group.

Hello everyone! A little about me. I'm a tarot reader and Reiki teacher here in Denver. I am the current organizer of the Denver Tarot Meetup and the Denver Reiki Co-op. I'm also the founder and organizer of the Denver Tarot Geeks. My specialties include tarot, Reiki, astrology, qabalah, and systems of correspondence. I also work with clients on ways to add ritual and meditation into their regular routine. You can find out more about me and the work I do on my website, JoyVernon.com­.

My plan is to start having monthly meetings on the first Sunday of the month. Watch the calendar for details! I'll be bringing in a number of experienced and knowledgeable esotericists and ceremonialists to do short presentations or teach classes on a variety of subjects of interest. If you are interested in learning about something specific, please let me know and I'll arrange to have a speaker on the subject. If you have a specialty yourself you would like to share with the group, please let me know that as well. I'm looking forward to many interesting meetups!

Thanks again to Sean for giving me this chance to help him out with this very promising group. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

Joy