|Dear FRCC Boulder County Campus Student,
Fall Break is only a few days away and we hope that your time off from classes and Thanksgiving Holiday is safe and relaxing. This is a great opportunity to spend time with friends and family and reflect on what you are most thankful for. Be sure to let those important people in your life know how much you appreciate their support!
Please mark your calendars for the important dates below:
Registration for spring semester begins Wednesday, November 16th! We encourage you to see an academic advisor to help select your courses, and then register early for the best selection of classes.
- Monday, November 21st is the last day to withdraw from 15 week courses.
- Fall Break is the week of November 21st. No classes will be held November 21st through November 26th.
- The college will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24th, and on Saturday, November 26th.
- Additionally, the “C” Classroom Building (including Student Life) will be closing at 5 PM Monday, November 21st through Wednesday, November 23rd. Classes and normal business hours will resume on Monday, November 28th.
- This is your last fall semester opportunity to attend the Cash for College Workshop Series! Cash for College is a FREE workshop that will assist you in your search for scholarships and other resources for financial aid. There will be snacks and door prizes as well!
- Tuesday, November 15th, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- BCC Community Room (C1482)
The Cash for College Workshop Series is presented by the Educational Opportunity Center and FRCC’s Financial Aid Offices.
- Out to Lunch with the Dean of Student Services will take place on Wednesday, November 30th from 12 to 1 PM in the Community Room. Come have lunch with Dean Stacey Hogan, and discuss smoking areas on campus – an important conversation for both smokers and non-smokers alike!
Disability Support (DSS) Reminders:
Do you already receive academic accommodations? If yes:
- Register early for spring 2012 classes
- Submit a Request for Services form to Nan Elliott for spring 2012
- Schedule an appointment to meet with Nan to discuss successes and concerns, and to provide feedback
Do you want to find out if you qualify for DSS services? If yes:
- Contact Nan Elliott to schedule an intake appointment
- Submit your disability documentation during the intake appointment
Nan Elliott can be reached via email at:
[address removed], or by telephone at (303)[masked]
Don’t miss the following FREE Student Life activities:
De-Stress Fest ~ managing stress will help you ace your final exams. Enjoy a chair massage, aromatherapy, restorative yoga, and healthy snacks in the Commons from 10 AM to 2 PM, December 5th and 6th.
For BCC Clubs information and meeting times please stop by the Student Life desk!
If you have any questions about events, resources, classes, etc., please stop by the Student Life desk, or the Information Desk in the A Building. The FRCC website, http://www.frontrange.edu/, is also a great resource!
**Please do not respond directly to this email as it is not monitored**
Modify alert notification settings: This e-mail has been sent to you by FRONT RANGE COMMUNITY COLLEGE as part of our alert notification system.
To learn more about the system or if you do not wish to receive further notifications,
please visit http://www.frontrange.edu/ to access the Resources tab on eWOLF.. Thank you.