The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › thanks to everyone who turned out last night!

thanks to everyone who turned out last night!

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
hi everyone,
last night a slew of us gathered for another wonderful potluck community gathering with rae sikora as the head line, rock star animal advocate, giving us a presentation about the beauty and brilliance of our animal friends. she gives the animals a voice like no other; i hope she planted lots of seeds last night that will have all of us thinking about how we can be a better animal's voice in our own lives, and in our own ways. and we all do have our own special and unique way that we can advocate for our animal friends and for our dieing planet. thank you again, rae and jc!

thanks also to everyone who helped with set up and break down: kate, adena, ted, greg, tim, sumit, rick and i am sure i am missing folks but i know who you are(;

our next meetup which is right around the corner will be joined with carol's raw vegan community at scott carpenter park on june 5th. i'll be posting that tomorrow.

no shows suckaroo- a no show is when you rsvp and then don't bother to call or change your rsvp to reflect that you are not coming. unless there is an emergency NO shows are a total bummer bc they keep someone out when an event is full. we had over 12 no shows last night which sorta stunk. please be respectful of your host and other members and change your rsvp accordingly. if you get more then two no shows in a row when an event is full, you will get bumped to the bottom of a rsvp limit.

i'll be sending an update on all things vegan related in the next few days; there are lots of exciting things to look forward to in the months ahead. send me any announcements or info you want included.

peas and carrots & peace and justice on all our plates,
lisa
ps- check out all the photos from last night on the boulder and beyond vegan meetup home page.