align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: June Potluck Gathering!

Meetup details changed: June Potluck Gathering!

A former member
HI everyone,

If you are getting this you have RSVP'd yes for tomorrow's shin dig(;

We are meeting at 6pm (sorry, we usually meet at 5:30 but for tomorrow it will be 6pm) and we are able to use my clubhouse.

We are full so please change your RSVP if you can no longer come. What's my mantra....we hate NO shows" oh yeah, that mantra(;

Don't forget to bring your own eating ware and bowls and cups ect. Bring an extra one for your neighbor that will forget and make a new friend!

If you don't know what to make or bring please call me and I can let you know what we need.

Who can help me with set up and break down?? Please email or call and let me know beforehand so I know to expect help. Thank you!!!

http://www.meetup.com/coloradovegans/events/19876661/­

When: Saturday, June 11, 2011 6:00 PM

Where: Lisa Shapiro's Clubhouse
3030 Oneal Pkwy
Boulder, CO 80301

RSVP limit: 55 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.