addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › thank you to everyone who turned out last night !

thank you to everyone who turned out last night !

A former member
I want to thank everyone who came out for our July 4th celebration gathering in the mountains. It went way too fast!

Great big thanks for Knute and Julie, who were so incredibly generous in opening their home and providing so much food and beverages.

Thanks once again to everyone who helped with set up and clean up. Too many to name, but I know who you are in my heart.

I posted some photos on the meetup page and I know many of you took photos so please post here as well! The ones on the hike are spectacular!

Look forward to announcements for our Monthly Udi's gathering for their special Vegan Super club,
a Happy Hour at Pickled Lemon, and our August potluck date to be announced in the next few days.

I would love to find a host for another video/potluck gathering. Need to be able to host 10-15 people and have a way to play a movie.
The smaller more intimate gatherings are a really nice way to connect, different then the larger potluck gatherings and the movies are chosen by the group and have an environmental, animal, sustainability theme. Email me off line if interested.

Lastly (and most excitingly!), I want to welcome Mary as our new outreach coordinator (many of you met this super heroine for the animals and her famlily last night) She will help organize our outreach events that will take place in Boulder and The Beyond, including Lafayette, Longmont and Louiisville. She is mobilizing a vegan love army as I write this. Stay tuned for announcements.

As always, please send me your input and suggestions on how to continue to make this a thriving compassionate community.

To a kinder planet for all,

Lisa

--
Lisa Shapiro

allthingsvegan.com
­

"One of the greatest opportunities to live our values – or betray them – lies in the food we put on our plates." – Jonathan Safran Foer