addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › tomorrow's vegan buffet at Tiffins!

tomorrow's vegan buffet at Tiffins!

A former member
hi everyone!

i am really looking forward to meeting and feasting with all of you tomorrow!

just another reminder-and i apologize to those of you who are new and don't understand the back drop...

if you rsvp'd YES for tomorrow's gathering and you don't show up (a NO SHow) you will still owe the $16 as the restaurant plans on us following through with our committment.

The last restaurant outing we had a lot of no shows and i got stuck with paying $88 or so bucks.

going forward i will install paypal so these things don't happen, but i didn't get it set up on time for this deadline, so i am just reiterating the importance of showing up if you rsvp'd yes.

thanks for understanding and being part of this great meetup and group of folks.

lisa

303-570-2551

or email lisa@allthingsvegan.com

or via the meetup you can email members as well.