addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Another vegan looking for a place to live

Another vegan looking for a place to live

Sarah G.
SarahGawricki
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Hi there!

I am looking for a place to live in the Boulder area and am having some trouble finding the right price. I need to move out anywhere from Nov 15 to Dec 1. I thought it may be easier to move into an apartment with people I semi-know (you're vegan, how weird can you be? :)) so we can pick a place we like. I am looking for one to three other people to move in somewhere; couples fine, etc., anything to split the cost of rent and we can look for a two-four bedroom apartment or house around the area. Now, a little about me and what I am looking for:

Obviously, I am vegan, but I can barely cook, it's amazing I have survived this far so I will not be able to make gourmet meals but I can clean and love to organize. I have a cat who can be around any small, caged animals and dogs but NO OTHER CATS. She is too anxious and acts out, and while I would love to have her get over this, it may be too stressful on everyone. I don't drive, I bike everywhere, but I can live anywhere and get anywhere, it just has to be in Boulder, not the outskirts. I work at a few different caregiving agencies and volunteer at Community Cycles and Left Hand Books, and am outside as much as I can be, so I am not around that much. At all. I don't drink or smoke, but it doesn't bother me if you do as long you are post consumption-all-day stage. I really just want to live with someone easygoing, respectful, and with good, open communication :).

If any or all of this interests you, email me at Gawricki@gmail.com. I am really easy to get along with, I just need a roommate!