The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › thank you to everyone who showed up last night, and apologies to those that

thank you to everyone who showed up last night, and apologies to those that attempted and failed bc of bad instructions

Lisa S.
user 2917105
Boulder, CO
Hi everyone,
We had a wonderful 4 year Veganversarry and Gentle Thanksgiving last night, we feasted and connected in our growing Vegan Community.

I am SOOO sorry to those of you who went to the wrong location based on my stupid mistake and hope you will try again and forgive the mess up. I realize what I did, and will be sure to not have that happen again.

I am very appreciative to all the fantastic helpers last night, for both set up and break down. It went smooth on both ends bc of your assistance and camaraderie.xo

I posted some photos last night but some how I missed all the non dessert food! Please post if you took any other photos from last night.;-)
I look forward to seeing you at our upcoming cookie/bar/cupcake exchange. The assortment of treats that you will create at the meetup will make great gifts to give your carnist friends/ family and is a great conversation starter about the horrors of eggs/dairy and why you no longer choose to participate with that brutality in your food choices. You can even add some Easy Vegan recipes with the gift box/tin of treats and let that do the talking. see this link to RSVP http://www.meetup.com...­[/url]

I'm also working on a video night and Vegan Drinks/dinner to wish long time member and committed animal activist, Chad Johnson, a farewell and best wishes party.;)

As always, please email me or Travis with any questions/input in anything to do with this meetup or Veganism in general.

For the animals,
Lisa

Lisa Shapiro

allthingsvegan.com­

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)