addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Dec potluck and vegan love send off for Chad.

Meetup details changed: Dec potluck and vegan love send off for Chad.

A former member
hi everyone,

i moved our potluck location so please be sure to come to my clubhouse and NOT september school! sorry for the confusion. also, for some reason i didn't have any explanation of what the potluck is in the description, it is there now. thanks and sorry for the extra email.

lastly, if you tend to be on the introverted side this is a great gathering to attend bc we are a much smaller group then customary, and it may not be as overwhelming. i get how hard it is to walk into a room with a ton of people you don't know. we make sure you get introduced and are made to feel very comfortable and amongst fantastic people. oh, and the food is always spectacular and in honor of chad's departure he requested a lasagna so we have at least that to look forward to. plus some special desserts.

come hungry, with an open heart, oh and your own eating ware! ;-)

lisa

ps- call if you need help on what to bring.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/coloradovegans/events/41447132/­

When: Saturday, December 3, 2011 5:30 PM

Where: Lisa's Club House
3030 Oneal Pky
Boulder , CO 80301

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.