The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › info about sunday's cookie exchange

info about sunday's cookie exchange

Lisa S.
user 2917105
Boulder, CO
hi everyone,

if you are getting this it's bc you are joining us for our annual Vegan Cookie, Bar, Brownie exchange tomorrow afternoon.

a few things to keep in mind:

i will have a separate table for the gluten free treats and those that are GF will have access to those treats first.

please bring your treats cut up into sections (either 12/24/36 ect) what you bring is what you can take away- if you have a dozen cookies you can take a dozen home, if you bring 48 cookies you can take 48 cookies home.

i will have hot chocolate and whipped kream and apple cider, so please bring your own mugs and cups. i will also have mini cupcakes for us to eat during the exchange.

i will be asking for a few bucks from everyone to help pay for the september school rental and the extra supplies, raffle ect. please bring $1-$3 to help chip in.

lastly, i would love some help with set up and break down. can anyone come to my place around 1:15 to help me transport stuff to the september school and then help me with the table set up?

and then i will need help with breakdown. please email me at lisa@allthingsvegan.com if you can help me on either end. even two folks would be very appreciated. you get extra treats if you can help out!!

look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

lisa