The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Thanks for coming out last night and upcoming events-

Thanks for coming out last night and upcoming events-

A former member
hi everyone,

we had a great cinco de mayo celebration last night that included  an array of delicious mexican dishes that many said was the best food our potlucks have ever seen. it looks like many enjoyed the themed potluck, so look forward to other cuisines being featured in upcoming months. and let me know if you have a suggestion for what you would like to see.

the next special gathering we have coming up is our Gourmet Feast put on by the fantastic students of the School of Natural Cookery.­

I'm sorta surprised that we haven't filled this up, but because we want to make the students work for their graduating event  we'll be opening this special event to others in the community in order to fill the house (or in this case, the park). There is still space left at this time, but if you plan on joining us please RSVP by tomorrow, and then if we haven't filled up we'll send invites to others in the community.

For $20 bucks you will get a beautifully prepared 5 course meal,  made with mostly local and organic ingredients. Not to mention that you'll be with your peeps and there won't be any of "does this have fish broth, does the pasta have eggs ect kinda questions. All will be cruelty free and delicious.

i'll be announcing our Native Foods gathering in the next day or so, so keep posted on that dining out event.

as always, email me or travis with any comments, input or anything at all.

peace and peas on all our plates.