The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › welcome to our 600th member and native foods glory!!

welcome to our 600th member and native foods glory!!

A former member
hi everyone,
i just wanted to send a quick announcement out to welcome our 600th member!! Holly hails from Denver, and when asked :

"what made you decide to go Vegan/ explore a more compassionate lifestyle?" Holly  responded with "To reduce the suffering of animals." Profoundly simple and so well stated. Welcome Holly!
Today I had the great honor of trying 15 different dishes at Native Foods, and was in  food orgy heaven.  i  think I  will be  living  there part time. seriously. every single dish i had was spectacular, and wholesome and low oil and high flavor and bountiful and just beyond my best food dreams.;-) and even more spectacular news is that they are close to signing locations in Fort Collins and Denver, so all you beyond Boulderites have something to look forward to in your own backyard. The management is talking about giving vegan meetup members a discount when we attend a weekly meetup but we are still figuring out the weekly date and time.

So much exciting stuff happening in the world of plant foods. If you haven't yet embraced a full on vegan diet, there has never been an easier and more delicious time.

See you at Native Foods.;-)
lisa

Lisa Shapiro

allthingsvegan.com­
"One of the greatest opportunities to live our values – or betray them – lies in the food we put on our plates.” – Jonathan Safran Foer