The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › thanks to all who came out last night and a bit of an update

thanks to all who came out last night and a bit of an update

Lisa S.
user 2917105
Boulder, CO
we had close to 50 folks attend our first Natural School of Cookery student graduation final project (aka as awesome meal). i think all who attended would agree it was a smashing success, and the students got an A+.;-)

i wanted to thank eric for being so helpful with the collecting money part.  we had almost 10 folks show up who did not officially RSVP for the event, but the students were very gracious and didn't let anyone go hungry. do know that in the future if we have rsvps needed  for catered events and restaurant outings your RSVP is needed for planning purposes.

if anyone took photos last night please do post to the meetup. the food was so beautiful and delicious and i want to share with all of you who didn't get to make it.

lastly, native foods asked that i close the rsvps bc they want to make sure they have their operation in perfect alignment so as not to disappoint our community with service or food in any way. i told them we would be understanding as they iron out all the details of a new operation like this. we are at 50 now and i will put up a waiting list as well as another event asap.  this is just SO wonderful that we got a great turnout and hope it is the sign that they will be very successful. i will post the waiting list and the next meetup gathering as soon as i hear back from them.

we have very special speaker for our june potluck gathering. an international ground breaking animal rights pioneer from Ghent. more on that later.

peace and peas on all our plates;-)

lisa

ps- be sure to visit us at the boulder creek festival at the vegetarian society of colorado table and try out some Tofurky and So Delicious and participate in the Pay Per View event that will blow you socks off. And most importantly, bring your carnist friends and family!