The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › June 19th Native Foods gathering

June 19th Native Foods gathering

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Hi everyone,

There has been a bit of confusion about our Native Foods gathering and I thought I would send a quick explanation for those that are still confused.;-)

We originally had a gathering on June 5th with over 50 people signed up and Native Foods asked if we could postpone it so they could refine and continue to iron out their end   and to be  able to provide us the service they strive for. They were worried that may not be able to handle our size group- in addition they have a "Native Day" on the first Tuesd/Wed of every month with all profits going to a local non-profit, and that would make them busier then normal as well.

Soooo, I canceled the June 5th outing and rescheduled for June 19th 7pm- two weeks out.

If you had RSVP'd for the June 5th event you automatically got put on the June 19th gathering and we are now open for others to join us as well. If you were RSVP'd for the June 5th and can no longer attend the June 19th event please do change your RSVP.

Sorry for the confusion!! Native Foods is wonderful and I didn't want them to stress about our group because they want to shine in all of our experiences. They will be serving us some special treats and bennies so I hope you can all join your veg community at our inaugural native Foods gathering.

Call or email with any questions!

Lisa