align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › last few days of events and upcoming gatherings

last few days of events and upcoming gatherings

A former member
hi everyone,

thanks for the fine folks that came out to do vegucating and food outreach on the pearl street mall last night, as well as all the folks that turned out for our Inaugural Native Foods gathering on Tuesday.

we have our monthly potluck gathering this coming saturday and we still have lots of room available. don't be shy and come out for our potluck gathering,  try dozens of different dishes and meet some marvelous folks at the same time.

also, the following saturday we have our first Ask A Vegan and we still have a few spots open. come with all your  burning questions, concerns, fears, things you always wanted to ask but didn't feel comfortable doing - (my favorite (and common) question from our outing at Native Foods, from a new vegan- "how do i get rid of all that gas from eating more beans" and all those kind of things. no question is too crazy or embarrassing!

let me or travis know if you have any suggestions on other events you want to see this group organize. i hear we have some yoga classes coming up soon.;-)

stay cool and eat your veggies.;-)

lisa