add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › thanks for coming out last night!

thanks for coming out last night!

A former member
Just a quick thanks to all the folks that came out for our June potluck gathering.

Linda was kind enough to take and post a bunch of photos, so those of you who didn't get to show up can drool over our feast.;-)

Special thanks to the folks who helped with break down. I so appreciate all of you that helped make it easier.

If anyone ever wants to be an assistant to any of our potluck gatherings i would welcome it fully.;-)

It could be great for your resume and i always need the help.;-)

See you all at VegFest, if not sooner!

ps- we had quite a few NO SHOWS- please be considerate and change your RSVP to reflect that you will not be showing up after all. After three NO SHOWS all kinds of things go wrong in the Universe. Seriously, though, this meetup does not look kindly on NO SHOWS. thanks for understanding.