add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Free Massage Demos -- Wednesday, July 11, 5–6:30pm -- The Right Massage Tech

Free Massage Demos -- Wednesday, July 11, 5–6:30pm -- The Right Massage Technique For Your Symptoms

user 13597503
Boulder, CO
Post #: 6
Hi Everyone!

I am a member of this group, and I am giving a talk this Wednesday at Pharmaca (at 2700 Broadway St, Boulder by Alpine). Please come if you have any stresses or pains and you would like to learn what massage techniques are available to treat your condition!

I will be doing free demos during the event (5-6:30pm). (Also, learn about the eco-friendly nature of my business!)

Pharmaca: July Events
The Right Massage Technique For Your Symptoms

Wednesday, July 11, 5–6:30pm

Kira Davis, LCMT
There are hundreds of techniques that can be used to treat everything from fatigue to sciatica to TMJ. Come share your health concern and learn which treatment options are best for you. We’ll demonstrate self-care techniques for fatigue, carpal tunnel and various other disorders.