Lisa S.
user 2917105
Boulder, CO
Thanks to everyone who came out to our August potluck, and special thanks to Daniel for opening his home to host our group.

I just posted some photos so check out all the beautiful and colorful food, and each other.;-)

We have some fun events coming up in the next few months and as always, I look forward to your input on how this meetup can provide for you and our community in the best possible way.

With that intention I have scheduled ou second Ask a Vegan and hope to get some newbies out for that Native Foods gathering. See meetup for details and to RSVP.

Lastly, I am looking for a host to do a video/potluck night. I have the new edition of Peaceable Kingdom and quite a few other movies I picked up at the National Animal Rights conference (more on that later) that I think would be both educational and inspiring. Please email me directly if you have interest in hosting a video night and we can talk details.

Peace and peas on all our plates.

Lisa