addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › ignore last email and read this one!

ignore last email and read this one!

A former member
hi everyone!

i am super excited to see you all tomorrow for a very engaging gathering. not only do we have alan roettegner, author of Speed Vegan, doing a short cooking demo (and passing out some tasty samples) but we have the honor of our an animal rights luminary like no other; Tom Regan and his family along with Marc Beckoff joining us!! Some of you may not know who this iconic animal advocate is so I encourage you to check out his website to learn about this trailblazing animal rights professor of over 30 years. It is a total honor that Marc, Tom and his family will be attending and I hope you all get a change to say hi and welcome them to our gathering.

take note that this meet up is  full up, so please do change your RSVP if you are no longer able to attend. and changing your rsvp  and ten minutes before the gathering counts as a NO SHOW.  some meetup organizers are cool with NO SHOWS. I, however, am not and record all no shows. after three (with no good excuses) you get booted.  it is a request i feel is reasonable and  hope everyone understands and respects this request.

There are quite a few of you that are new and coming for the first time. Some things to remember:

1. please bring your own eating and drinking ware. and bring an extra set for those that will inevitably forget and make a new friend

2. please bring $3 to help pay for meetup expenses. we will be collecting this at the door.

3, PLEASE come on time if at all possible. alan's cooking demo will start promptly at 6:20 and go for about half hour or so. alan will be around for the evening to speak with all of us and answer any questions we may have. Please do try to do your best to come on time. I will have special giveaway for the first 15 folks that arrive.

4. lastly, as always, i need help with set up and break down. can anyone spare a half hour on either end?? if so, please email me directly. i am most appreciative and will have special almond butter chocolate balls for anyone who helps me out. yes, i have resorted to bribing and not proud of it.;-)

Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions. Please don't fret if you are not a culinary whiz and don't know what to bring. i can always recommend a packaged food that would be easy to pick up at a whole foods or safeway. see you all tomorrow! Lisa  303-570-2551[/url] --