The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › half fast and mentor program success!

half fast and mentor program success!

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO

we had a great half fast subs gathering and i can't say  enough nice things about how accommodating and vegan friendly half fast subs service was. please support this locally owned, very vegan friendly business on the hill, and tell them you heard about them from the vegan meetup.  check out photos of the food orgy and friends on the meetup site.

we got a great response from the vegan mentor email.  in just three days 8 matches were made!! my goal in this is to support folks as much as possible during their vegan journey. i love matching people up.;-) and if you would like to be a vegan mentor, and have a special skill set, or you want a vegan mentor, and have specific questions or needs, please do email me and a match will be made! thanks to everyone who has volunteered to be part of this process-

peace and peas on everyone's plate;-)
lisa
--