Nyeng G.
user 48471882
Boulder, CO
Post #: 3

I am an international student (from Nigeria) - I am enrolled in a doctoral program in computer science at the Colorado Technical University (CTU), Colorado Springs. I am here in the USA on an F-1 visa (for those who might know what that means and implies).

I consider myself to be a very friendly, amiable, likeable person who also has a great sense of humor as well as respects and loves everyone.

My lease at my current accommodation (in Colorado Springs) expires by the first few days in December. Consequently, I will be needing accommodation starting from the first week in December.

My preference for accommodation is the Denver and Boulder areas so I will appreciate assistance with any leads this community can give me. My preferred price range for accommodation is $500-600 monthly (including utilities). Furthermore, I prepare only vegan meals at my place of residence, wherever that happens to be.

If any one has any leads or even has accommodation themselves to offer, I will be most obliged if they would either write or call me (my phone number: 7192329020).