addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
hi everyone,

looking forward to our vegan cheese and butter demo, tasting and potluck this evening!

we are at about 50 folks which i know will be tight, but didn't want to turn anyone away. please do change your rsvp if you can no longer make it. no shows for fill up events stink.

we won't have chairs for everyone so please let me know if you must be seated and i will be sure that happens. otherwise, we will try to make it as comfortable as possible while still having room for the tables of food, lynn and dale's demo, and as many of us sitting as possible. please bare with us as this is not the best room for this gathering but we'll make do.;-)

we will also start on time, so please try to arrive no later than

feel free to call my cell if you need have questions, need ideas on what to bring, whatever.

303-570-2551

you can park anywhere along oneal pky and quest spots that are on the east side of parking lots but they are limited.

back to making my sausage and onions,  puff pastry three layered mousse and other goodies for tonight's vegan shindig.

oh, don't forget to bring your own eating ware (including cup, fork, serving spoon for your dish, spoon etc)

sorry for the long email and all the reminders.;-)

lisa