addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
hi everyone,
i am looking forward to seeing everyone for our last potluck of the summer.
a few things as reminders:
please bring your own eating and serving ware for your dish- that includes your own plate, utensils, cups and serving spoon for your dish etc.
please change your RSVP if you can no longer make it so we don't wait for you.
we will gather at 6 and get our food and matt and his family will speak for about 20 minutes or so and then there will be plenty of time for questions. bring all your burning vegan questions, issues or challenges!!
can anyone come by my place about 5:30 to help with set and carrying everything over to the clubhouse? if i could get two folks that would be grand. please email me if possible.
let me know if you need help with what to bring. don't stress if you aren't a chef and don't want to make anything. there is plenty to pick up from whole foods or safeway etc.
please call or email me with any questions.
lisa
303-570-2551