add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Hi everyone,
I never know which is the best way to communicate with everyone so I am  sending this email in addition to the comment I left  on the meetup page.
Keep n mind that this gathering is starting at noon even though the buffet starts at 11:30.  I couldn't take so much time off of work during the day so I needed to make it at noon officially, but of course feel free to go earlier if it is better for your schedule.
If you want to sit with the group we will have the first table on the left when you walk into the dining area. Just tell them you are with the boulder vegan meetup.
Jill's has requested I collect money so to make it easiest on all please bring exact change of $15 if possible. They can take credit cards if needed, but no checks.
Thanks for reading and can't wait to have another wonderful lunch with all of you.