The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Tonight's gathering canceled!

Tonight's gathering canceled!

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
hi everyone,
i just read that "Boulder is facing the threat of flash floods with a high likelihood of more rain on top of an already saturated and flooded landscape from noon today through late in the day Sunday" from the Daily Camera homepage and think it best if we cancel tonight's meetup gathering. I am very disappointed to cancel two events in a week (never have had to do that) but mother nature is powerful. I feel like it would be irresponsible of me to encourage people to come out and be on the roads.
If anyone has any time today to help folks that are animal rights heroes and have had serious damage to their work/homes please email me directly. i am organizing a group of folks for today and tomorrow to help them bail water, organize and clean.
i will reschedule the potluck the last weekend of the month since we have so much going on next week.
if any of you on this list are in need or have had hardship because of this storm please let me know and i can get the word out.
hope everyone out there is dry.
lisa